To insure your installation proceeds smoothly, the following information needs to be reviewed. Your cooperation in meeting our requests will be greatly appreciated and will help us ensure the quality of your installation.
Underlayment (padding, etc.)
Seam placement (up to installers discretion unless special arrangement made in advance)
1. Remove all items from china cabinets
2. Remove wall plaques and pictures from all areas including rooms adjacent to areas being installed
3. Remove bedding and pillows
4. Remove items from the top of dressers and tables
5. Remove drawers from dressers
6. Remove items from closet floors and all low hanging garments
7. Toilets: If you have contracted us to remove and reset your toilet, there may be unforeseen plumbing conditions. You may need to hire a professional plumber to reinstall the toilet or repair a leak.
8. Pianos, Pool Tables & Grand Father Clocks: If you have contracted us to move any of these items, please be advised that we are not responsible for tuning the piano or leveling the pool table. We do not move slate pool tables or grand pianos.
9. Electronics: Our installers do not move electronics of any kind. Customer is responsible for disassembly, moving, assembling and connecting equipment after units.
10. Remove low hanging draperies
NOTE: The installers DO NOT move, disconnect, or reconnect the following items: gas appliances, icemaker refrigerators, grand pianos, aquariums, waterbeds, grandfather clocks, antiques, breakables, bedding, draperies, or anything that may be very fragile.
Jobsite conditions: Hardwood and laminate must be stored in the areas to be installed for a minimum of 24 hours prior to installation. Temperature and humidity must be maintained within manufacturer's specifications during acclimation, installation, and after installation. Failure to maintain proper temperature and humidity may cause permanent damage to flooring for which Joe's Carpet Service cannot be held responsible.
Installers will need access to electricity and heat (Winter Season) during installation
Installers will need access to water during installation (tile & vinyl installation only)
Joe's Carpet Service specializes in installing and servicing carpeting, hardwood flooring, sheet vinyl, laminate, and engineered flooring products for both residential and commercial applications of all sizes in the metro Detroit area and some surrounding communities. See what makes Joe's Carpet Service so special. Contact us or stop in today!
Joe's Carpet Service